Premium CBD Topicals
Topicals are a great, easy way to get the benefits of cannabidiol (CBD)—one of the main ingredients found in the hemp plant. CBD is entirely non-psychoactive and won’t give you a “high” feeling like cannabis and THC products. Topicals applied to the skin don’t absorb into the bloodstream.
CBD interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system is responsible for regulating your body’s hormone production and various neurological functions like pain and sleep.
At Cannaporium, we don’t believe in mediocrity. We offer only high-quality CBD topicals that we test and use ourselves—the philosophy we stick to for our brand. If we aren’t happy with a product, we won’t sell it.
How to Use Cannaporium’s CBD Topicals
It’s easy. You simply apply CBD topicals, like lotions, creams, balms, and more, directly to your skin. They’re a great choice for treating skin conditions and localized pain in a quick, discreet way. You’ll notice the powerful effects of CBD shortly after applying the topical to your skin.
The Science of CBD
Here’s how it works—CBD is structured similarly to a hormone produced by our body called anandamide. Those similarities allow CBD to interact with your body like the naturally-produced hormone. When you consume CBD or apply topicals, the cannabinoids and CBD get absorbed into your body, where they interact with your ECS we mentioned earlier.
CBD Topicals & the ECS
Pardon us for getting technical for a moment, but we want to talk about the ECS. It’s a complex system that consists of hormones, receptors, and neurotransmitters. Your body uses this system all over to act as a regulator.
Your ECS maintains the ideal balance of your body through homeostasis. It’s particularly active in your brain and immune system, which is why CBD offers benefits relating to pain, hunger, inflammation, stress, anxiety, and sleep.
Where Our CBD Topicals Fit In
CBD topicals leverage your ECS to exert their effects. The topicals we carry are rich in CBD to promote the activity of anandamide, which regulates the ECS. Our topicals also contain various other cannabinoids that work in different ways to support their effects throughout your body.
CBD Topicals FAQ
Can you use CBD topicals for pain relief?
- While our CBD topicals aren’t meant to treat any medical conditions, studies support that CBD can alter how our body sends pain signals.
- Topicals don’t absorb into the bloodstream. Instead, they treat the target area by acting as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
Can you use CBD topicals for anxiety?
- CBD can produce a relaxing, calming effect throughout the nervous system, however, CBD in topicals won’t absorb into your bloodstream and won’t provide any anxiety relief Many people use CBD to help relieve chronic anxiety and stress. However, remember that CBD only offers support, and you should still speak to a healthcare professional to tackle the root of the problem.
What are the benefits of CBD topicals?
- Because we’re all different, we all experience different effects from CBD products.
- Topicals are great for sore muscles and arthritic joints where inflammation is the main cause of pain and discomfort.
- Topicals work quickly but also wear off quickly and will need to be reapplied.