CBD Balm – Overnight Recovery
Sometimes it feels good to let a soothing hemp balm work overnight, so you can wake up feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to start your day. We’re proud to introduce our innovative new 150mg CBD Overnight Recovery Balm. It’s perfectly designed for those days that really require a little extra recovery — so that you feel your best in the morning.
We think that a night time CBD topical balm should boast a careful balance of soothing ingredients that feel just right on your body. Its scent should never jar you into wakefulness or distract you from your valuable recovery time.
We’ve sourced the perfect ingredients to help us produce the best CBD balm anywhere. The recovery balm’s base is made from high quality Shea Butter, a classic skincare ingredient that’s been used for centuries to protect and moisturize skin. Next, a blend of essential oils work their aromatic magic, including Roman Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil and Wild Orange Oil. The scent of this balm is like drifting off into blissful slumber in a gently fragrant garden, and our customers love its universally relaxing smell.
The secret ingredient is Evening Primrose oil. Evening Primrose is a plant found in North America that’s been used since ancient days to improve your skin, create a calming sensation and reduce nerve issues. Of course, this balm wouldn’t be complete without a helping of all-natural, broad spectrum CBD oil. Our partner farms based in America nurture some of the healthiest hemp in the world. From there, we have cGMP certified laboratories CO2 extract the hemp oil itself, which is then tested for purity and quality. The final step? We post individual lab batch reports online, which means you can find out both what’s in our products and also the purity and potency of what you are buying.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lavender Oil
- Roman Chamomile Oil
- Wild Orange Oil
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- This CBD topical balm is filled with hand-picked botanicals that can potentially be used to address the discomfort that you and countless others experience on a daily basis. Additionally, the CBD balm’s size and ease of use allow it to be taken with you virtually anywhere, offering an effortless source of comfort.
2. What are some good overnight CBD balm uses?
- Our customers use this product after a long day of physical activity, a full day of working in a stiff office chair, or when they suffer from stressed, dry skin. Leaving this balm on overnight allows the product to work its way deep into the skin and provide ongoing effects throughout the night, so that you wake up feeling a sense of rejuvenation.
3. Why use evening primrose oil?
- Evening Primrose oil is a special ingredient that has been shown to alleviate some discomfort stemming from nerve issues. It was also the subject of a 2005 study that found it can positively impact skin’s firmness, elasticity and moisture levels. We think it’s an ideal ingredient for an overnight recovery balm — and we’re pretty sure after the first night, you’ll agree.
4. Why use shea butter?
- A good CBD balm needs to have more than just CBD in it. Shea butter is a cornerstone of many leading and time-tested skincare products, as it provides moisture, boosts collagen production and even gives some light SPF protection.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- As with all our products, we recommend starting off small and increasing as desired. Simply apply a dab-sized amount of balm to the affected area(s) and see how you feel in the morning. For a stronger effect, use more product next time.