Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
HOW TO USE »
Using our CBD Charcoal Face Mask is easy. Just follow these six simple steps:
- Use a gentle cleanser to thoroughly wash your face. Then, allow your face to fully air dry before proceeding.
- Remove your CBD face mask from its packaging, and gently unfold it. Try to remove all creases from mask.
- Apply the cloth side of the CBD oil face mask to your face. Carefully align the pre-cut holes in your CBD-infused face mask with your eyes, mouth, and nostrils. Remove the plastic backing from the anti-wrinkle mask.
- Carefully smooth out your CBD Charcoal Face Mask with your fingers until it adheres to entire face.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10 full minutes. After you set a timer, simply sit back and relax until it’s time to remove your mask.
- Slowly peel the mask off your face, and discard your used CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Pat your face with your fingers to help the remaining active ingredients absorb into your skin. To ensure proper absorption, do not rinse your face.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ »
1. Why should I buy this face mask versus the other four CBDfx offers?
You’ll love our CBD Charcoal Face Mask if your main objective is removing impurities and oil from your skin while also getting a topical helping of CBD. This face mask absorbs oils, dirt, and chemicals you don’t want — leaving your skin looking fresh and vibrant while also delivering CBD deep into your facial tissue.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
Charcoal is an ingredient commonly found in skincare products for its sebum (oil) reducing qualities. While CBDfx makes no claim that this face mask should be used to treat any condition, those with oily skin may find this to be the best CBDfx face mask for them.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
Mud masks are harder to use than sheet masks. When you use a mud mask, you have to apply your face mask yourself, and you have to carefully avoid sensitive areas like your nostrils and eyelids. When you use a sheet mask, on the other hand, you can enjoy the convenience of having pre-cut holes for your eyes, nostrils, and mouth. Also, mud masks tend to dry your skin out while sheet masks have impressive moisturizing benefits.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
A single CBD Charcoal Face Mask contains 20mg of broad-spectrum, lab-tested CBD.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
There’s no reason you shouldn’t use other CBDfx CBD products while you use your CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Just remember that you should give the leftover active ingredients in your face mask plenty of time to absorb after you remove it. Wait at least an hour before you apply the best CBD face cream on the market or use our CBD salve. You’re free to use all our non-topical products, however, either before, after, or during your CBD face mask application.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your face mask on or at least 10 minutes. However, you can leave the mask on for longer if you want to give the active ingredients plenty of time to absorb.
7. Should I use a CBD serum after I take the face mask off?
You can definitely use a CBD serum on your face after you use your CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Just remember to give your face adequate time to absorb the active ingredients of your mask that get left on your face before you apply a CBD serum.
8. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
Pure broad-spectrum CBD oil and charcoal are the main active ingredients in our CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Activated charcoal provides various unique benefits including possible sebum reduction to reduce the appearance of blemishes. What’s more, our top-rated CBD oil face mask product contains nordihydroguaiaretic acid, which is a derivative of the creosote bush that’s widely known for its impressive properties.