Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol (And) Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
HOW TO USE »
To use your CBD Night Face Mask to its fullest potential, follow these six simple steps:
- Using a gentle natural cleanser, thoroughly clean your face. Allow your face to air dry fully; do not dry it with a towel.
- Remove your CBD oil face mask from its packaging, and carefully unfold it until it lays flat on the side with the plastic backing. Smooth out all bumps and creases.
- Place the cloth side of your CBD-infused face mask on your face. Make sure that the pre-cut holes for your eyes, nostrils, and mouth line up perfectly with these facial features. Remove the plastic backing from your anti-wrinkle mask.
- Press and pat your CBD face mask with your hands until it fully adheres to every part of your face. Make sure there are no air bubbles underneath your CBD skin care mask.
- Sit back, relax, and leave your CBD sheet mask for redness on your face for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone or tablet, and wait for the active ingredients in your top-rated CBD oil face mask to seep into your skin.
- Remove your mask, and throw it away. Gently pat your entire face to make sure that any leftover ingredients fully absorb into your skin.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ »
1. Why should I buy this face mask over the other four you sell?
If you want to enjoy a spa-like experience right before you go to sleep, our CBD Night Face Mask is the right option for you. In addition to being packed with 20mg of pure broad-spectrum CBD, this product also contains lavender extract and other calming ingredients that pamper and relax your skin.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
The FDA has not yet approved CBD as a skincare treatment, and CBDfx makes no claims express or implied about CBD for acne. Besides CBD, we’ve carefully formulated this face mask with additional active ingredients that are staples of the high-end skincare industry which may help you clear up your skin and feel refreshed!
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
CBD mud masks are notoriously messy. With these types of face masks, you have to apply a liquid-form mask directly to your face. Sheet masks, on the other hand, already have holes pre-cut that fit your eyes, nose, and mouth. Plus, mud masks tend to dry out your skin while sheet masks improve your skin hydration.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
Our CBD Night Face Mask contains 20mg of broad-spectrum, organically farmed CBD.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
Sure! There’s no reason you shouldn’t use the best CBD face cream on the market or another CBD product after you use your CBD face mask. However, we suggest that you give your face at least an hour after you remove your mask to fully absorb all the active ingredients that your CBD Night Face Mask left behind. Feel free to use any of our other non-topical products, such as our CBD vape pens or gummies, either before, during, or after your 10-minute face mask treatment.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your CBD Night Face Mask on your face for 10 minutes. This 10-minute window gives the active ingredients in the face mask enough time to transfer from the sheet mask to your face. Leave the face mask on longer than 10 minutes at your discretion.
7. Should I use a CBD serum after I take the face mask off?
You can definitely use our CBD serum after you use your CBD face mask; however, just remember to give your skin adequate time to absorb the active ingredients in your face mask before you apply any other topical products.
8. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
The two main active ingredients in our CBD Night Face Mask are broad-spectrum CBD hemp oil and lavender extract. However, this mask also contains sodium hyaluronate, which is the scientific name for hyaluronic acid. Furthermore, it contains Enantia chlorantha bark extract, and it also contains oleanolic acid.