CBD Mini Balm – Calming
Today was a… rough day for you, to say the least. You forgot to set your morning alarm last night, and you ended up being an hour late to work. Workflow was hectic, giving you little to no time to stop and take a breath. There were deadlines that could barely be met, and because you showed up so late, the whole office seemed to be giving you attitude. You knew that you were the target of today’s water cooler gossip, but there’s little you could do about it. Traffic to and from work proved to be extra hellish, and when you got home you realized that in your rush this morning, you never took the dog out to go to the bathroom. You open the door and almost cry seeing what your dog has left on your living room carpet as a present for you.
Let’s face it: life can be full of challenges, and regardless of whether these challenges come from work, school or home responsibilities, they have the potential to harm your life in more than one way. Your skin can be a casualty of all this, becoming dry and irritated. The CBDfx 50mg CBD Calming Mini Balm is designed with the goal of moisturizing your irritated skin and providing you with a soothing experience that can improve your overall day. Our broad spectrum CBD is extracted from hemp plants at our partnered farms here in the United States. The overall elite quality of the CBD in this balm is guaranteed, and we can ensure you that it does not contain any artificial or harmful chemicals. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best CBD there is to offer.
In addition to CBD, this balm contains a list of other all-natural ingredients that you are sure to love. Avocado oil is present and contains a list of nutrients good for moisturization, such as potassium, lecithin and vitamin E. Shea butter offers its moisturizing traits as well, and jojoba oil provides additional vitamin E that is essential to the body and can work to nourish the skin. Lavender, chamomile and tea tree oils join forces to give the balm a sweet, floral aroma which is sure to please your senses and cover up the natural scent of the CBD extract. The mini balm itself is small and can be taken with you anywhere, allowing you to apply it as often as your irritated skin makes it necessary. There’s no reason that you should have to put up with the dry sensitivity of your skin; take matters into your own hands and calm your skin down with this CBD balm.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lavender Oil
- German Chamomile Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
CBD MINI BALM FAQ >>
1. What are CBDfx Mini Balms good for?
- The CBDfx 50mg CBD Calming Mini Balm is good for those dealing with skin that is exceptionally sensitive or irritated. This can often be the case after life’s challenges have caused your skin to dry out, making this balm optimal for that situation in particular. Everyone can benefit from the topical ingredients in this balm, as everyone has experienced this dryness and the resulting irritation.
2. What’s the difference between CBDfx Mini Balms and the regular size ones?
- CBDfx Mini Balms are simply the more compact versions of the regular balms. They contain only a portion of the regular tin’s balm and CBD contents, being suited more for those who do not require as much of the balm or want a smaller tin to carry with them on the go. The mini balm has 1.5oz less of the balm and one-third of the CBD content.
3. What are some benefits of CBD balms?
- The CBD balm tins are very compact, both in their regular and mini forms. This means that they can be taken with you on the go and used at any time of day. Since they are just a balm and there is no need to worry about using too much, you can use it as often as you want.
4. What are the best uses for CBD calming balms?
- The main functions of the CBD Calming Mini Balm are the moisturization and soothing of irritated, sensitive skin. Its ingredients are geared toward the rehydration of areas in which they are applied.
5. What’s so special about tea tree oil?
- Tea tree oil is an essential oil that possesses a pleasantly sharp scent, similar to that of camphor or eucalyptus. It was initially used in drinks by sailors along the Australian Coast, but now finds popular use in products targeting irritated skin.
6. How much CBD balm should I use at one time?
- CBD balm use is completely subjective, meaning that you can take as much as you would like. We recommend starting off with smaller portions of the balm at a time and working your way up until you find the ideal serving size.