Earth Dust is our all-natural plant nutrient designed for indoor and outdoor flowering plant growers. You can grow easily by “just adding water” to your soil for the entire growth cycle. It creates a “living soil” so your plants thrive from seedling all the way through flower and harvest. Earth Dust represents an organic dry amendment method of gardening, it’s made of a natural powder of ingredients.
Because you only need to water your soil with Earth Dust, you can concentrate on caring for your plants and getting a healthy crop “on autopilot”. Now you can grow without spending hours of your life mixing chemical nutrients, and you can do it naturally. What’s more, is you will enjoy the cleanest, most aromatic, and flavorful harvest you’ve ever experienced when a plant grows in a rich, organic web of living soil.
- All-Natural Ingredients – Mostly plant based – Safe around children and pets.
- Packaged in kraft paper bags that are recyclable and compostable.
- Easy to Use – Just mix the powder into soil 3 separate times – then water only.
- Packed full of rich microbe food & contains billions of beneficial fungi and bacteria! Creates a resilient, living soil that defends against pests and diseases.
- Rich in trace minerals and nutrients for full plant expression. Sourced from rock dust, sea-farmed kelp, and land-grown crops.
- Soil Conditioners help balance pH and make nutrients more available in the soil. Achieved with ingredients like bat guano, worm castings, limestone, molasses, and humic acid.
- The correct balance of N-P-K nutrients for each stage of growth:
- Earth Dust Base (3-1-2) contains key nutrients for sustained vegetative growth. High nitrogen (N), Low Phosphorous (P), and Medium Potassium (K).
- Earth Dust Boost (2-3-6) contains accelerated-release nutrients for powerful flowering growth. Low nitrogen (N), Medium Phosphorous (P), and High Potassium (K).
- Re-use soil harvest after harvest by simply adding more Earth Dust Base to begin again. Create your own living soil that gets better every time it’s used.
- Go organic, save time, and get predictable, healthy harvests.