Comeback Formula 2 - 0.2 - 0.3: Even Mother Nature needs a little help sometimes! Boomerang lends a hand when the stresses of temperature fluctuations, unintentional neglect, and mineral salt build up knock your beauties down for the count. The soil microbes in Boomerang help support the root zone. Boomerang can also be used as a vegetative supplement. It contains solubilized nutrition that is immediately available to plants. Bush Doctor Boomerang is the Comeback Formula that gives your plants a fighting chance.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTS:
- Mix 2 to 4 teaspoons (10 to 20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Repeat weekly until your plants bounce back.
- Once your plants show signs of rejuvenation, continue with your preferred feeding schedule.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Empty reservoir and fill with fresh water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon (15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Do not add any other fertilizers for 2 to 3 days.
- When plants show signs of rejuvenation, flush reservoir.
- Reintroduce a full nutrient feeding schedule at reduced doses. Always adjust fertilizer rates based on plant response.